10.13.2008

All I have is yours, all you see is mine

In the past week:
  • I'm managed to scrounge up a pair of printed tights, jeans, and Monrow sweatpants 
  • I'm still in search for the perfect pair of boots
  • Collect a few new magazines and read them each three times
  • Make a mess out of my clean room
  • Win a $150 necklace at an auction for only $25
  • Receive tons of MAC makeup 
  • Go through three boxes of strawberries
  • Finish "Interpreter of Maladies" and analyze some stories
Photobucket
Please tell, what have you done?

1 comment:

navydays said...

i have
been shopping,
drowned myself in gorgeous clothes,
fallen in love and whisked away a pair of tan loafers,
made an xanga site,
made numerous attempts at using it,
listened to my dog snore,
and bitten 9 of 10 nails down to a blunt